#MusicMondays: Moomin - Time Circles

Recommended earlier today by a friend with impeccable music taste this one got me choked. 

I've already listened several times and it seems like each time i do, my brain and heart gives it a different meaning, like re-visiting a dream and trying to interpret it depending on what mood you're in. First time it was happy,  like a soundtrack to a new beginning in life. The second listen was slightly sad as if letting go of an old way of life to move on. Both feeling states seemingly representing the same situation yet from different viewpoints but no matter what the emotion I can't deny the power behind this beautiful track.

Wait for the strings. Close your eyes. And enjoy the journey x

Grab this track and the other releases on Closer Records > http://closer-music.com/

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem