#MusicMondays Danny Scrilla - The Rift

alright alright I know it's not 'technically' Monday but the day after a bank holiday is definitely treated as a Monday in the UK - anyone arriving at the office to 309724 emails today will know what I mean.

This little beauty was introduced to me last year, it's a lovely track with lots of the plinky-plonky noises that I am ever-so predictably drawn to. It's been my ringtone ever since so, inevitably, every time I hear it I look for my phone. Still love it though! That's saying something.

Nice swing to the percussion, lovely plinky plonk synth from Danny Scrilla. Keep your eyes on him. he's about to drop an EP with Kromestar and has releases on Cosmic Bridge, Civil Music + more.

Oh, and if you like this, check out the rest of the EP >https://dannyscrilla.bandcamp.com/album/monolith-ep< and follow him on Twitter @Danny_Scrilla

Enjoy!







Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Tonight I guest host on Reprezent 107.3 FM with Trap93