My Ayahuasca Journey: We're Off



We're at the airport ready to board the flight, the feelings are indescribable right now but at least the accumulated fear of the unknown at our retreat is top trumping my newly found fear of flying so there's definitely a plus! 

I'd like to send a massive love to everyone in my life right now, each one of you has influenced my life in an amazing way, I'm incredibly lucky to have some very special people surrounding me at this stage and for that I'm forever grateful.

If for any reason I don't come back, know that I love you!

Let's go to the Alps! The comfort zone just got snipered.

Xx

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem