My growing love for Radio Presenting

A couple of years ago I wrote on this blog about how much I would love to present my own radio show. It's something that has been in the back of my mind for years and years but my lack of personal confidence always stopped me from pursuing it seriously.

Amazingly, off the back of that post I was invited to appear as a guest host for the TRAP93 show on Reprezent FM which was a fantastic experience at a well-run community based station that is doing great things, and seeing how supportive their environment is for it's members and the artists it features and promotes really watered my interest in the world of radio.

Fast forwarding to 2018 (how has time gone so quickly?) I am now presenting the UK Bass Music show with my co-host, Lara on Subtle FM. It's a monthly show, and although we've only presented two shows from the studio so far, I'm becoming more comfortable and (hopefully) more entertaining for the listeners. The most important thing is that the music we play is heard and the artists we support are noticed, and there's nothing more distracting than a nervous host! So I'll be improving my skills and presenting some absolute talent over the forthcoming shows in the best way possible, just as they deserve.

A big thank you to the artists who have already and continue to send us music to listen to and play on the show, you are the reason we do this. x

You can watch/listen to the latest show below


Comments

Trending

The journey continues...

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

She Just Wanna Dance - [Hospital Records] #MeToo