How your chosen environment changes you



Interesting words!

I once heard that by looking at the 5 people you spend the most time with you'll realise your own personality, as you carry major traits similar to them.

Interestingly, if you consciously change some/all of those 5 people you will adjust accordingly. Be aware of who you spend your time with!

This made me think about day to day activities and also career/job. Perhaps if you are wanting to develop a certain skill/skillset you could choose the environment most likely to contain people with these skills already, therefore spending time with them will rub off on you.

I'm looking for a part time job at the moment but what role I want to do just hasn't come to me, perhaps by looking at it using the above theory will help me decide. Interesting!

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem