Eyes open for a part-time work experience

Things have changed a lot for me recently, I've dropped my hours in some projects and am now focused on managing Synchronicity Records, Menik & Dusty Ohms which means I'm available to seek new opportunities and help some other brands.

I'm looking for a part time position in or around London. My strengths are in Marketing, PR, Management, Organising and Motivating.

Here's my Linkedin profile, if you're looking for some help, or know anyone that is in these areas, hit me up!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikkiacute


Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem