old blogger I forgot I had

Just checked my 'other' inbox on Facebook which I don't do regularly and there's a message from a guy asking if I used to have a blog called 'whereshifthappens'
He said it had inspired his tattoo which says 'In Lak'ech Ala K'in' - I have that tattoo on my right wrist and at the time of writing that blog I was undecided what font style to choose.

Here's the original blog post: http://whereshifthappens.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/help-please.html

so cute that I inspired someone 4 years down the line after forgetting I'd even written it!

I guess it shows how our actions can affect others without even realising!! What a lovely thought.
:)

Namaste!

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem