#BleachLondon

I did it! I booked an appt after they told me it was just £40 (halfway through the appt they tell me it's £55 but I ended up getting it for the original quoted price thank goodness) and here are the results...


I wasn't 100% happy with the service or outcome of Bleach London, you can definitely tell they're not an incredibly established company - they're benefitted from great marketing, really quickly. The products are good but the stylists are not exactly the best I've ever experienced (The Hob in Camden is phenomenal when it comes to professionalism imo) but Bleach have the colours.

It's washing out already and looking a lot more pastel which I'm enjoying - overall it was still a great experience and I'll definitely be topping up with the products I've bought from Boots!

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem