House hunting

Why is the income vs rent ratio in London an actual joke?! that's a rhetorical question, because for those of you who don't live in London you may not know that to get a habitable, non disease-infested, pokey little One bedroom flat in or around zones 3-4 in London you are looking at spending no less than £1,000 pcm. That's not including bills.

Crazy, right?

If you're a couple, it's affordable, sure, but as a single person you're generally confined to a House share which, by the way, I've seen a double ROOM advertised at £1,200 pcm whilst searching. And no outside space!

I'm searching inside myself to try and turn this unrealistic situation into a positive, as you know you're not going to get anything in life unless you believe it's realistic at least, so, I am on the hunt, preferably for a decent sized studio or 1 bedroom property with some form of outside space or ground floor at least (for the smoker visitors)- will consider house shares too (with sane, cool people) for around £800 pcm in SW london pref Brixton and the surrounding areas.I'm clean and tidy, I own a SNES, I love music and am not a fan of TV. The hunt is on.


Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki