Persian, fancy seeing you here!


I was stunned to receive an email recently from Persian, a producer I featured in #MusicMondays a few weeks back, he sent over some lovely words saying thanks for the support. It was definitely unexpected! 

Lo and behold after a brief email exchange the lovely Peter posted out some promos and some already released vinyls much to my delight! 

I've not any details on them yet other than track names so once I have more I'll post some more detail on these bass-heavy beauties soon.

If you're reading this Peter, thank you! 

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem