Islands

Today was Peachy and I's annual meet up. 

Peachy is one of those friends who gets it. I'm blessed to have such a beautiful person in my life. She's one of my main examples of not having to have known each other years, nor even know most things about, but when you're together it clicks. No need or time for idol chit chat to cure any silences, no filler-convo. All meaningful, all relevant, all heartfelt and all perfect. Perfectly timed and perfectly executed. Plus we eat cake and drink tea. 

We may see each other only twice a year, but just knowing she's out there existing makes my happiness more complete. 

V.Lucky. 

Join Peachy on her blog here.


Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem