#MusicMondays: Bonobo - Eyesdown (Machinedrum Remix)

This was one of those wonderful Youtube discoveries one evening whilst clicking through my subscriptions. The video initially caught my eye and I have to admit I didn't know too much about Machinedrum at the time but am a HUGE Bonobo fan so gave it a go.


This track is proof that even an erratic tune can bring with it an element of beautiful tranquility. Andreya Triana's vocals are smooth and momentarily distract you from the wonderfully hectic percussion that lays beneath.

It seems I'm not the only one madly in love with this either...

"pretty much the whole reason we’re doing a Ninja Tune takeover this evening.. well, perhaps not the whole reason – but certainly a large percentage of it." - Boiler Room TV


Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem