Audio Visual - Synchronicity


I've always loved it when a label or music creator gets it right with their accompanying video - when the visuals are complimentary it can take the track into a whole other level, the stimulation increases tenfold for me, something that's either pleasing to the eye or makes you think.

Some examples are 'About You' by XXYYXX (unofficial video)



or 'Cirrus' by Bonobo



The way these videos captivate me and add an extra realm to the music has inspired me to implement this into the releases on my label, Synchronicity.

Videos are here: http://www.synchronicityrecords.co.uk/videos and keep your eyes peeled for some even bigger and better projects coming up soon.

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki